Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vita's Boudoir Style

 
Sorry that I haven't been posting as I normally do but I haven't been feeling too well as of late... I plan on getting things back to norm. I'll try and bring you all of the beautiful, glam, fun, funky and totally hawt smexy fashions available that SL fashion has to offer as fast as RL constraints permit and will hopefully be back to norm asap. I've missed all my fashionistas very much and thank you all for your wonderful support in making my bloggy a success ღღღHuggies and Kissies to all of you!ღღღ

I want to start by bringing you this gorgeous Peacock inspired gown by Vita's Boudoir. It's just as beautiful as the majestic Peacock itself with all of it's glorious plumes of feathers. I just love the way the back train part of the gown was designed. It not only looks like Peacock's tail but it shaped like one also, amazing!!

Vita is a lovely, classy woman with a beautiful heart and all of her designs are a reflection of just that. She is a true one of a kind artist, yes "artist". If you aren't aware of her work all you need to do is visit her shop and you will clearly see why. I don't know how she manages to come up with a whole new design each and every time but she does. Each of her creations are truly unique and stunning in their own way. While you are visiting her shop be sure to sign up for her subscribo to be informed of all of her latest beautiful creations, special offer's and giftie's. I must say she gives out the most loveliest giftie's to her loyal customers. You can see some of her previous giftie's blogged here on SL Hawtness.

I'm wearing my classic Stiletto Moody d'Orsay heels in gold. They are soooo chic with their elongated true fashionista style pointed toe shaped heel and straps that will never go out of style. The d'Orsay heels come in so many glam colors and can be found in the original Stiletto Moody portion of the shop. You will find some of her classic beauties available for purchase there, the ones that started it all in making Stiletto the most famous, amazing and glam shoe creator for women on SL. I regret not picking up the fat pack and snagging them all. Live and learn I guess, lol. I don't make that mistake any longer where Moodys are concerned especially since there are usually special perks in some of them like exclusive colors and styles only available in the fat packs like the Anita heels, they came with a few gorgeous two toned heels! The two tones heels are not available for purchase separately.

BTW the gorgeous bracelet that Stiletto designed to celebrate the birth of her RL baby son is still available as a special group giftie for all Stiletto Moody group members in the NEW wing where her newest collection of gorgeous shoes are displayed.

To get that glam dramatic peacock effect for my lashes I started off with first applying the Rhapsody lashes by Glow and placing the beautiful peacock feather lashes by Sky Everett. Could you believe that these lashes were freebies? Me either! Sky also designs gorgeous classic furniture so don't worry when you TP in and see furniture every where. You aren't in the wrong place. She as placed several set's of pretty lashes out in her shop for free in the hair section of her shop.

My earrings I picked up for free at a shop called Talisman. They are gold with pretty peacock peacock feathers dangling from them. They have lot's of freebie and dollarbie jewelry there for you to snag, some pretty like the ones I'm wearing and some fun kitschy cute type of earrings like Pac Man and toast, LOL.

I found these Opals and Gold bangle bracelets that have the beautiful colors of the dress in them that make them a perfect match. You can find lots of different kinds of bracelets in the upper level of the shop.

Love, Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

DRESS: Vita's Boudoir - Esibelle dress
HEELS: Stiletto Moody - Stiletto Moody d'Orsay (Gold Patent) v3.01 (lrg)
BRACELETS: G SLOANE COUTURE - Opals and Gold bracelets
EARRINGS: Talisman - Hera Peacock Feather Earrings FREEBIE
LASHES: Sky Everett - Sky Everett Designs-eyelash peacocktop & bottom (Layer 2)FREEBIE
LASHES: [ glow ] studio - Rhapsody [ glow ] studio - Lashes - Peacock (Layer 1)
HAIR PIECE: booN - booN hairpieces BOTA76 gold
SKIN:[LeLutka]-[LeLutka]-EclatTan-makeup5

No comments:

Post a Comment