Saturday, May 22, 2010

Keepin' it Egyptian


I always have a hard time trying to find really authentic looking latin skins.  This isn't technically a latin skin persay, but it is definitely latin looking!  Along with the many other great skins Unique has I stumbled upon this one, and I thought it was so flippin' cool, especially the one with the tattoo under the eye, perfect for a Egyptian party, or if you are just feeling the Egyptian vibe.  Personally however, I began using it just as a casual skin, depending on the day since there are a variety of choices and styles, including chest hair for those so inclined, so you can really add this into your set of skins you just like to want to use.

They placed plenty of attention to detail on the muscles and just the overall sculpting of the body curves in a man.  Especially since I don't wear the usual shape and it still looks great!  I would definitely recommend this for any guy out there wanting a lightly tanned skin with a browner hue, not as reddish as I've seen some come.  I've got some more skins from Unique coming your way though to check out!

Keep it hawt and fresh,
Carlos Kirshner
http://blog.apocalypse7.com/

Skins - UNIQUE MEGASTORE - Egyptian Male skin Full Pack (by UNIQUE MEGASTORE)
Underwear - Armidi - Intimizzo Mens Underwear (Thanks to my angel for the gift, love you baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment