Monday, May 24, 2010

BeBe DoLLs New Cute $1L / DOLLARBIE!

This sweet new short and top set is from BeBe DoLL, available in their shop now and for ONLY 1L! What a pretty giftie for a Dollarbie! I just love the shade of blue that they chose. You can wear the top in two different ways. How cute is this!? :)

My beautiful skin and eyes are from Exodi's latest new lines. The Dael skin and Deep Series Eyes. My eyes are a beautiful shade of aquamarine blue. Their new eyes come in lots of the prettiest colors that are more in the more deeper and darker tones. I'm wearing Dael in one of my favorite skin tones that Exodi has "Nuit" and I've chosen the freckled version. It's so pretty and natural looking. I'm normally not a fan of freckles but I just had to wear this version to show you how lovely a beautifully made skin with freckles really can be. Dael comes in lot's of beautiful makeup combination's and skin tones.

Check out my sneak's! "Drunk's" by Urban Bomb Unit! They are just like RL Dunks! UBU make the coolest sneakers that come with a very easy to use color change HUD whereby you can just select the area of the sneaker that you want to color and just click it! They also have a few really cool pre made full designs for you to choose for men and women ranging from the cute and colorful to bad ass!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

EYES: :: Exodi :: -:: Exodi :: Zbilja v2.0 - Deep Series NEW
SKIN: :: Exodi :: - :: Exodi :: Dael Skins -Dael Nuit - 7 (Lt/F/C) NEW
SNEAKERS: UBU - UBU Drunks
OUTFIT: *BD* Vika - May Special NEW ($1L/DOLLARBIE)
HAIR: .+*Mirai*+. - .+*Kumy*+.Lightbrown [MS]

No comments:

Post a Comment