Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW Truth, Gabriel's Denim & MANDALA

NEW Truth hair. Jason is a hairstyle for men but I think it also looks great on us gurls. I love cool short hair styles and the edginess of this style fits the bill. Bettina's bangs are swept off to the side with pretty long wavy curls in the back. I just love love love the Sylvia hairstyle with the streaks!! Each hair colors streaks can be changed to lots of pretty cool colors with a easy menu! It even has two shades of Pink! YaY!!! Omg I love this style and hope that Truth makes more like it! Of course also come in the norm beautiful solid Truthie colors as well.

The new skin series from MonS ranges from the gurlie to dramatic. I especially love the lip color of Smug skin, it's such a pwetty shade of my favorite color pink!

Gabriel makes such well made clothing. I am totally digging these pretty ans sassy denim dresses. Love the colors that they come in. The prim skirt and collar are very easy to re size with a menu to fit your shape.

My earrings are part of Mandala's new amazing jewelry collection. Everything and I mean everything that they make is truly unique, well made and gorgeous! If you haven't been you must go! One word of caution though, you will want to buy everything in the store! XP

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

SKINS: *MonS - *MonS NEW!!! skin series* , Smug, Wild and Agonized used in the Cream skin tone. NEW
DRESSES: Gabriel - ::GB::DenimDresses
EARRINGS: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA]AMIDA earring/ Silver NEW
HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH<  Bettina, Anthea, Sylvia, Jason - swedish NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment