Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TRUTH Is I'm A Diva

I've made the decision to remove the close up views of the skins that were previously posted in this spot as it has been brought to my attention by some very nice people who read my blog that the skins were stolen. I do appreciate it being brought to my attention as I do not wish to support such behavior in anyway shape or form.

The face has been obscured as to not show the skins. I did this for two reasons. Firstly, The designers that created such lovely items deserve to be shown as they have worked very hard to make them. It wouldn't be fair for their creations to be removed because of the wrongful actions of another. Out of respect for them I am keeping up the remainder of this posting and removing all credits and reviews about the skins themselves. Secondly, I also put my time and effort into this posting and would not like it to have been for nothing. I'd like it to be left in hopes that it could help some in some way and for others to enjoy.


I do want to make this clear though the reason why I removed the skins was not because I was simply told that they were stolen. I do not believe in basically calling someone a thief and being their judge and jury without having proof of such. To me that would be convicting someone without the facts. Anyone can make a statement as such but to prove it is another matter entirely.

My bloggie is not about bringing in drama, to hurt or take part in hurting anyone. Therefore if you have any negative comments about the person(s) involved please don't post it here and take it up with them personally.

Huggies and Kissies
Goli

HAIR: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Lourdes - mahogany NEW
DRESS: A&A Fashion  - A&A Fashion Basia Dress Blue NEW

HAIR:  >TRUTH<  - >TRUTH< Tina - mahogany NEW
DRESS: A&A Fashion  - A&A Fashion Basia Dress Pink NEW
NAILS: A&A Fashion  - A&A FashioN -Linka Nails-Pink
BRACELET: *JD* - *JD*Bracelet snake pink

HAIR:  >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Marnie - mahogany NEW
DRESS: A&A Fashion - A&A Fashion Basia Dress Black NEW
NAILS: A&A Fashion - A&A FashioN -Linka Nails-Black

DIVA'S FINE SHOES
Diva's Eve Skrippa Pink Gold 
Diva's Eve Skrippa Blue Gold 

New Truth hair. Don't you just love love love!? All of the hairstyles are just fab as always! As soon as I seen Tina I knew she would be my favorite out of the new hairstyles because of the pretty color change hair bow!

New from A&A Fashion are these beautiful summery baby doll dresses in pretty colors that have a lace like pattern to them. It's so pretty the way the fabric on the dress just moves with you when you do. You can choose the sheerness of the coverage on top portion of the dress. I liked the bare sheer version the best. XP


My sandals are from Diva's Fine Shoes. These sandals are just that! Fit for a DIVA! I just love the sparkly pretty colored stones and the ultra high heel!! They matched my new baby doll dresses from A&A Fashion perfectly.

You know as well as I do that matching the skin tone that we are wearing with your prim toed shoes is a major pain in the butt!! Diva has one of the sweetest services available. Just put on the heels that you purchased from them and stand on a special stand. One of their very friendly and helpful shop assistants that work there will then get the exact RGB numbers to match the skin you are wearing. All you then do is copy and paste the string of numbers in chat and there you go! A perfect match for the skin you are wearing! So fast and so easy! Don't you wish every shoe shop would offer that?? How other shoe makers haven't thought about this idea before I will never know!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

1 comment: