Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEW aDIVA's Modern Gurl n' Beautiful Evelin


NEW from aDIVA is this cool Modern Gurl ensemble that you see me wearing here. I just love it! My favorite piece I would have to say is the very stylish trousers w/belt. Would you believe that belt and pretty hair scarf come along with the Modern Gurl outfit? It does! AnneJoy Paine, aDIVA's owner and designer always thinks of everything! That's yet another reason why I love shopping there, she almost always includes accessories along with her outfits. You know when you purchase a outfit and if, that's a big if... If it comes with accessories they are 9 times out of 10 crap that you will never wear and that you end up deleting. I must say when AnneJoy includes accessories with her outfits they are always top quality! I have never deleted one piece, that's really saying something because those of you who have been reading my bloggy know that I'm very picky, lol.

AnneJoy has a wonderful group that is a must join! Anne gives out lovely group gifties frequently as well as special discounts. Every single week she puts out a exclusive ensemble for sale and all of her group members get it for half price!! It's a pay per join group @ $250L but worth every penny, you'll be getting that back almost with just purchasing one weekly group special.

I'm wearing Your Skin & Your Shapes Newest gorgeous skin Evelin! Evelin has the most beautiful realistic looking complexion with very delicate pretty freckles and gorgeous makeup combination. As always with YS&YS skins you are given a hairbase/no hairbase and cleavage options. Perfect skin for blonde's and red heads alike. I'll be showing you the complete collection of Evelin skins in a up in coming postie. I just couldn't resist and had to show her off now with my new sweet aDIVA ensemble, this makeup version of Evelin goes so well with it!

My handbag is also from YS&YS, it comes in lots of colors and prints to choose from along with two different attachment points. For the price of two hand bags at almost every other shop you can get a whole fat pack of beautiful handbags from YS&YS.

My "go to heels" as of late are Pixel Mode's beautifully made Baby T heels! I just had to get them all. They also come in a super cute sock version as well!

BTW: props to AnneJoy for spelling "Girl' the way it really should be which is "Gurl"! My NY/NJ gurlies know what I'm talking about!! Total hawtness! ;)~

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli 

OUTFIT: aDIVA - aDIVA Couture Modern Gurl NEW
SKIN: YS&YS - YS&YS Evelin Evening Blonde Hair NEW
HEELS: Pixel Mode - [PM] Baby T Plain : Fat Pack : 19 Colors (Russet) 
HAIR: LAQ - LAQ ~ HB-style #07

No comments:

Post a Comment