Tuesday, June 8, 2010

NEWness @ Twisted & Spoiled!

::Twisted & Spoiled :: Cheeky in Red

::Twisted & Spoiled :: Cheeky in Sky Blue

::Twisted & Spoiled :: Feisty in Dirty Blue

::Twisted & Spoiled :: Feisty in Dirty Blue

Talk about hawt!? Twisted & Spoiled always has it covered!! The Cheeky dresses can be worn in the two ways shown. My favorite is the skirt hiked up on one of your butt CHEEKS! ;X It's so cute and smexy at the same time! See the beautiful heart necklace I'm wearing with my Cheeky outfits? They came with it!! Twisted and Spoiled more likely then not will include accessories in with their outfits. Each and every accessory that they include is very well made. You know it yourself that if accessories are included with a outfit they are total crap and end up in your trash! You won't be deleting any of Twisted & Spoiled accessories!

My gorgeous I CE COCO's - Adriana and Doudi skins that you see me wearing here are from a relatively new skin creator Leona Olivieri. All of her skins have the most beautiful faces.  I especially love the complexions and gorgeous lips! You'll be seeing a lot more of Leona Olivieri's skins in the future I'm sure!

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

OUTFIT: ::Twisted & Spoiled :: Cheeky in Sky Blue NEW
HEELS: Pixel Mode - [PM] Baby T Plain : Fat Pack : 19 Colors (Royal)
BRACELET: *JD* - *JD*BRACELET black diamonds FREEBIE
SKIN: .::: I CE COCO :::.Adriana::: SKIN.2-PALE NEW 
EARRINGS: Mentine <3 ~ onyx black jewelry set*
HAIR: >TRUTH< Emerald - night

OUTFIT:  ::Twisted & Spoiled :: Feisty in Black NEW
SKIN: .::: I CE COCO :::.Doudi SKIN.D.2.Pale NEW
NECKLACE: *JD* - *JD*NECKLACE black heart
HAIR: Mustache - Hilton - Blacks

No comments:

Post a Comment