Monday, August 23, 2010

Smexy Stiletto Moody's BARE Olivia


OMG! I totally squealed when I seen these heels! I was SO happy! They are soooooooo hawt! You fashionistas that read my bloggie know that I have a shoe thanggggggggg! I love love them! I'm very picky and I must say that Stiletto Moody is my favorite go-to place for the best heels on SL! Ms. Moody makes heels that are unique, well made and so gorgeous that they make me wish that I had them in RL and not just SL!

These new gorgeous Oliva's are one of those! Don't you just love the straps!? There is just something so smexy about heels with straps that are just too hawt.

The new colors for this season are 2Die4! The new shades are Cobalt Blue and Red. They are vibrant and gorgeous as you can see. The red looks like a super yummy Candy Apple! The new two tone colors like the Cobalt Blue/Robin Blue, Black/Nude and Moody signature color Badseed Red and new Red are
are chic and can make even the simplest of ensembles look fab!



  ღDancerღ
Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

No comments:

Post a Comment