Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mimikri @ TDRB & FamouSity

This beautiful dress is available right now @ The Dressing Room Blue. It's by Mimikri. Mimikri is known for her well made and totally chic designs. TP over to TDRB now and snag this beauty now at a steal before it's gone! 

I'm wearing the new lovely Lick Me Im Famous Trinity skin and eyes by FamouSity. Their skins have a sweet sensuality about them. I especially love their lips! FamouSity not only sells beautiful skins and eyes they sell fab shapes as well.

TRUTH is having a huge 50% off sale going on now until September 3rd at TRUTH's shop in world. All hair is included even his newest designs! This elegant beautiful Tatiana hair is just one of the many many designs I picked up. I went more then a bit crazy but hey TRUTH makes the most gorgeous hair on the grid IMHO and right now it's at a hell of a bargain! Don't pass this sale up and snag some of his gorgeous hair at a steal while the sale lasts!

My earrings and bracelet are by Mandala. Mandala makes some of the most gorgeous jewelry on the grid! It's one of my favorite shops when I'm looking for something totally chic and unique. All of their designs are totally original and gorgeous!

Dress: Mimikri - Mimikri - Paris blush / TDR blue
Skin: FamouSity - Trinity Skin -Tan - [Lick Me I Am Famous] NEW
Eyes: FamouSity - Eyes silver Grey NEW
Jewelry: [MANDALA] - [MANDALA] PearlRain Jewelry Set FAT PACK
Hair: >TRUTH< - >TRUTH< Tatiana - chocolate 50% Off SALE

Huggies ღ Kissies
Goli

No comments:

Post a Comment